KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KOTD Main Channel Video Release Schedule (Oct-Feb)

Chats

Exclamation KOTD Main Channel Video Release Schedule (Oct-Feb)

WD4 - Tycoon Tax vs Cortez (Oct 21)

WD4 - 100 Bulletz vs JC (Oct 25)

BOTB6 - Dizaster vs Aye Verb (Oct 28)

WD4 - Uno Lavoz vs Purpose (Nov 4)

BOTB6 - Illmaculate vs Bigg K (Nov7)

WD4 - Deffinition vs PH (Nov 14)

WD4 - Tantrum vs Protege (Nov 17)

BOTB6 - The Saurus vs John John Da Don (Nov 21)

BOTB6 - Pass vs DNA (Nov 28) *TG

WD4 - Miracle vs Youthoracle (Dec 6)

BOTB6 - Daylyt vs Head ICE (Dec 9)

WD4 - Pigsty vs Gin-I (Dec 13)

BOTB6 - Caustic vs Cortez (Dec 16)

QUAR - (Dec 19)

BOTB6 - Tiger Ty vs Joe Cutter (X-MAS)

BOTB6 - Rum Nitty vs Danny Myers (Dec 27)

BOTB6 - KG The Poet vs Lotta Zay (Jan 1)

BOTB6 - The Deadman vs Chilla Jones (Jan 6)

QUAR - (Jan 9)

BOTB6 - A Class vs Tantrum(Jan 13)

VAN - Lex D vs Rupert Common (Jan 16)

BOTB6 - Charlie Clips vs Dirtbag Dan (Jan 20)

VAN - A-Class vs Pigsty(Jan 23)

BOTB6 - Remy D vs Ness Lee (Jan 27)

BOTB6 - Cadalack Ron vs ZM (Feb 3)

Last edited by Organik; 02-01-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Twitter.com/OrganikHipHop

That Beam From Elohim lakim shabazz's Avatar
    Chats
    Heads gona love hfk and charron dope battle. Pat vs math though battle of the night the crowd reaction to when you announced pat was insssaaaaane.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAVE SEVAH View Post
    "lets face facts/play me like i was innerstate fatz/then ima make you bleed swell and add colour and detail to that face tat"

Atom
    Chats
    Please do not edit the Diz vs. Arcane battle too much. People need to see all that happened.

Yeah, few edits to the videos would be great. If the production is anything like Vendetta or WD3 then this should be awesome.

dead @ hfk vs charron being released before pat vs math, i heard it was a good battle but pat vs maths the most anticipated battle in kotd in a minute.
    By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as "The Beast." - Rusty Shackleford AKA The Big D

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_shackleford View Post
    dead @ hfk vs charron being released before pat vs math, i heard it was a good battle but pat vs maths the most anticipated battle in kotd in a minute.
    I'd assume they're holding it off so that they don't hit a point where it seems theyve blown through all their anticipated battles

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_shackleford View Post
    It was a REALLY good battle tho lol. Id probably watch it again before Pat vs Math.

It was almost like watching Hollohan vs Stay, but not nearly as classic. But a great fucking match regardless. 2 best friends just going for the kill.

Chats
    Wizeguy vs Soul was actually a dope battle too.

Chats
    wize guy vs soul was great. both of them had their best performances that ive seen.

Twitter.com/OrganikHipHop

Chats
    Haha i like that wizeguy dude, he's fucking funny, reminds me a lot of trailer park boyz type of humor. Def want to see him take on some bigger names that are somewhat comedic. Someone like Henry Bowers, Nils, Rone.

Of course after he gets some practice in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 26

You do not have permission to view the list of names.