KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

View Poll Results: WHO WILL WIN?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • MATH HOFFA

4 50.00%
  • PAT STAY

4 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [BLACKOUT3] - Math Hoffa vs Pat Stay - WHO WILL WIN??

Chats

[BLACKOUT3] - Math Hoffa vs Pat Stay - WHO WILL WIN??

Twitter.com/OrganikHipHop

stay all day. better flow, better bars. better presence. better jokes. better delivery.

what else...

more offensive.
    i'm you, but in a me body.

Chats
    i think its gonna be super close.. gonna be intense as fuck live...

Twitter.com/OrganikHipHop

I think Math will take it, but it will be insanely close and intense af

Im goin with pat

That Beam From Elohim lakim shabazz's Avatar
    Chats
    "eh yo iron im puffin a cig you wan bust down?
    "no im takign the train math im going up town"
    "eh yo iron im trying to cop bricks you know people?"
    "its funny that you ask math im about to go to home depot"
    "eh yo iron i got that butter was crackin"
    "he says im more of parkay guy its less fattenin"

math taking the double yew.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAVE SEVAH View Post
    "lets face facts/play me like i was innerstate fatz/then ima make you bleed swell and add colour and detail to that face tat"

Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    "eh yo iron im puffin a cig you wan bust down?
    "no im takign the train math im going up town"
    "eh yo iron im trying to cop bricks you know people?"
    "its funny that you ask math im about to go to home depot"
    "eh yo iron i got that butter was crackin"
    "he says im more of parkay guy its less fattenin"

math taking the double yew.
    this is specifically why i don't watch smack battles. what does this jibber jabber mean?

math doesn't even rap. pat's gonna make him look real bad.
    i'm you, but in a me body.

Quote Originally Posted by dontpraiseme View Post
    stay all day. better flow, better bars. better presence. better jokes. better delivery.

what else...

more offensive.
    If you think Pat has a better flow and delivery... then you are obviously a huge, huge Pat fan. Pat isn't really all that exciting to watch and doesn't really put much energy into his rounds. Math at least acts out his stuff and puts emotion behind it.

That being said, I think it'll be close, but I see Math edging it. It shouldn't be disappointing at all.

That Beam From Elohim lakim shabazz's Avatar
    Chats
    like i said pats best performance was marvone and there tension between them MADE for a classic battle.
    head ice and patstay not so much.

second best performance was against hollahan and they had tension and history between each other made for a classic.

now math vs pat, both taken shots at each other and fans have been saying them two for a while now. MATH being known as a bully rapper and for that infamous punch that shocked the world is going to be on his ny bully brooklyn bulllshit. so its dumb for PATSTAY not to come with aggression cause if he doesnt hes gona lose and look like hes getting son'd on video.

if pat comes like he came vs marvone then shits gona be a CLASSIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAVE SEVAH View Post
    "lets face facts/play me like i was innerstate fatz/then ima make you bleed swell and add colour and detail to that face tat"

Quote Originally Posted by dontpraiseme View Post
    this is specifically why i don't watch smack battles. what does this jibber jabber mean?

math doesn't even rap. pat's gonna make him look real bad.
    Lol It isn't jibberjabber.... It was whiteboi jokes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.