KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Battlers Cds of 2011

Chats

Top 5 Battlers Cds of 2011

1. Sonny Bamboo - Leprechaun Don
    http://sonnybamboo.bandcamp.com/album/leprechaun-don

2. Prime - Good Morning
    http://www.primeishere.com/?p=82

3. 9DM - You'll Never Be Famous
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/9dmxlawzspoken

4. Purpose - If The City Had A Voice Vol. 2
    http://ifthecityhadavoice.com/cgi-bi...J_Hacksaw).zip

5. Illmaculate - The Green Tape
    http://www.freshselects.net/wp-conte...Green-Tape.zip

These albums should NOT be slept on!!!! & feel free to drop your own lists

Chats
    The Room Full of Empty Bottles L.P. by 24/7 isn't only the best album from a battler ever, but it's also one of the most important albums the genre has ever had.

I don't say that lightly. That and The Cold Vein by Cannibal Ox are the two best, most important hip hop albums this side of the year 2001. That's the only other hip hop album I've ever heard, besides 24's, that I would say transcends the genre and actually catapulted itself into being one of my favourite ever albums. Not just hip hop.

Not many of my favourite albums ever are hip hop, either.

Anonymous Alcoholic (12 Step Program) is one of the best single songs I've ever heard.

This is all coming from someone who owns over 2,000 CDs. Actual CDs.
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Chats
    its a good album i honestly preferred his mixtape allot more tho & who's this cannibal ox guy you should drop a link to his best battle

Flight Distance: Bad Information

Thirsty Fish: Watergate

Illmaculate: Green Tape/Skrill Walton

Henry Bowers: TV OD LP

If In 3D was 2011 I guess that'll be my fifth pick.

Chats
    i think skrill came out this year i could be wrong tho

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by The Warlock View Post
    its a good album i honestly preferred his mixtape allot more tho & who's this cannibal ox guy you should drop a link to his best battle
    This is one thing I hate about battles. So many people actually know so little about actual hip hop music. No offense meant by that, it just annoys me.

Cannibal Ox are/were a duo from New York. Not battlers.
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mast View Post
    This is one thing I hate about battles. So many people actually know so little about actual hip hop music. No offense meant by that, it just annoys me.

Cannibal Ox are/were a duo from New York. Not battlers.
    lol yeah i knew he/they werent battlers i just said that cuz i knew you were getting off topic with my thread & im sure i know 20 dope emcees youve probably never heard but i wouldnt go all out & say you dont know shit about hip hop because of that

The TheSaurus And Soul Khan projects were dope

Quote Originally Posted by nad0023 View Post
    The TheSaurus And Soul Khan projects were dope
    I copped Thesaurus' disc to support and it definitely had some dope tracks, but idk how I feel about it as a whole...just doesn't pack the same punch to me as the other battler's music I've been bumping. I'm The Shit is a really dope track though. What did Khan release in 2011? Resolution, Soulstice III...what am I missing?

Green Tape, RFoEB(24), and Bad Information for me. Waiting for Skrill Talk and IllNess(Ness said not until a bit later this year so I guess Fall/Winter, maybe WD3).
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.