KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First KOTD Fresh Coast event - CIA LA 1

First KOTD Fresh Coast event - CIA LA 1

Im breaking this down into what I THINK it should be. There needs to be organization in the west for this whole thing to work out. They need to follow how KOTD does it and have the KOTD Elite, Ground Zero, and Prove Yourself. The people in the new part of KOTD need to let their egos go when being put into PY and GZ. Its a new company out there and they need know times are changing and this is the way to do it. [MENTION=76]Organik[/MENTION]

Elite
    Philly Swain vs. Daylyt
    Jonny Storm vs.Cadalack Ron
    Yung Gattas vs. Looney Divine
    Brixx Belvedere vs. Passwurdz
    Fredo vs. Konshis Pilot
    Tantrum vs. Pariah

Ground Zero
    Pnut vs. Matix
    Reverse Live vs Double Deuce
    Franco vs. J-Pro
    Everybody Knows vs. Jayk Gallagher

Prove Yourself
    Joe Cutter vs. Cypher
    Sonic Soundwaveus vs. Sindro
    Ki Design vs. Megadef

^This could change but as of now, just a general look.
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Damn, I figured Tantrum and Pariah would be an elite battle...decent card though, all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
    Damn, I figured Tantrum and Pariah would be an elite battle...decent card though, all things considered.
    Just changed it, I was moving them around and forgot to move it up. Tantrum did good against Loe and Pariah beat Shocks.
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

Chats
    lol all your gz battles & this one "Ki Design vs. Megadef" will most likely be posted on the kotd page i can see "Joe Cutter vs. Cypher & Sonic Soundwaveus vs. Sindro" goin on the gz page (mostly cuz i never heard of em) but yeah i'm pretty sure theyre doing 2 try-out events this month so dont be surprised if that entire card goes on the kotd page

Chats
    I'm from tdot ' this border aint stopping me from hitin up Cali to see a kotd event and also how fresh yall coast is! ! Alright alright allllright! Oh and yeah the card looks nice !

Why is Reverse Live and Franco on Ground Zero?

Quote Originally Posted by nad0023 View Post
    Why is Reverse Live and Franco on Ground Zero?
    Who was the last couple people RL and Franco battled??

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Spulecki View Post
    Who was the last couple people RL and Franco battled??
    Not sure about franco but wasnt Reverse Lives last battles 24/7 and Rheteric?

Quote Originally Posted by nad0023 View Post
    Not sure about franco but wasnt Reverse Lives last battles 24/7 and Rheteric?
    24 was how long ago and he killed Rhet but it is a new league, thats my point about being put into GZ and Elite. Guys with BIG names and ones who have KOTD battles will be Elite right away.

KOTD Elite Poster
    Chats
    I think Philly is a good battler. He's got good balance. He can throw in the street talk and comedy, and does it well. He'd do well top tier in KOTD or Smack.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.