KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KOTD DEBUT -=RUTHLESS=- Open challenge REQUEST

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    Hey I'm serious I'll battle you. I been trying to get in KOTD or GZ for a while. Dying to make an impactful debut!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
    Hey I'm serious I'll battle you. I been trying to get in KOTD or GZ for a while. Dying to make an impactful debut!!
    Dont you mean Prove Yourself??? ahahahah
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Chats
    Funny ur names Jim.. Like I'd care' it's a shame ... nah nah nah lol jokes

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    Yeah your right lol... I was actually hoping to bypass Prove Yourself, win at GZ, get in a KOTD event, win that, then get to battle one of my favorite battlers, beat him, then my mission will be complete =)

Chats
    ohh, u mean the cinderlla effect.. gotcha

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
    Yeah your right lol... I was actually hoping to bypass Prove Yourself, win at GZ, get in a KOTD event, win that, then get to battle one of my favorite battlers, beat him, then my mission will be complete =)
    Dont you mean prove yoself??? HAHA

but seriously, Ruthless is looking for a challenge, heard dude is NICE... not really but lets get him a battle
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Spulecki View Post

but seriously, Ruthless is looking for a challenge, heard dude is NICE... not really but lets get him a battle
    Thanks, im looking fo something Asap..but also intrested in battling someone who also just won outta PY road to kotd vol 1 battle that was just released (go subscribe to PROVEYOSELF) or even a Ground zero dude

Chats
    i got ammo on GZ

Sounds like everyone here is Canadian... I'm in Florida how do I get to battle one of you wack fucks? Dizaster's nemesis is in the gunshine state.. So Organic your name rings around like you run something, what it is? What are you going to do about your boy in the gunshine? Which MC do I get to smash on first? Any challengers can go ahead and reply. The GKA ain't even playin...
    Last edited by godKingAdOnIs; 06-23-2012 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by godKingAdOnIs View Post
    Sounds like everyone here is Canadian... I'm in Florida how to I get to battle one of you wack fucks? Dizaster's nemesis is in the gunshine state.. So Organic your name rings around like you run something, what it is? What are you going to do about your boy in the gunshine? Which MC do I get to smash on first? Any challengers can go ahead and reply. The GKA ain't even playin...
    lol you have your own thread to promote yourself, unless you have a PY battle(like Ruthless has), then dont talk about battling him.

HE NEEDS A CHALLENGE. I UNOFFICIALLY CO-SIGN THIS GUY aka RUTHLESS aka I KNOW SOSA. Word.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.