KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

View Poll Results: Do you agree with the decision?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

10 25.00%
  • no

30 75.00%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BLACKOUT 2 -SKETCH MENACE vs poRICH *TITLE MATCH*

BLACKOUT 2 -SKETCH MENACE vs poRICH *TITLE MATCH*

KingOfTheDot.com Presents...
    BLACKOUT 2

BLACKOUT2 - Hollohan vs Cortez
    BLACKOUT2 - Sketch Menace vs poRICH
    NEXT UP ====>BLACKOUT2 - Osa vs 24/7 (Feb.13)
    BLACKOUT2 - Okwerdz vs Real Deal (Feb.20)
    BLACKOUT2 - Skelly vs Passwurdz (Feb.27)
    BLACKOUT2 - Kid Twist vs Knamelis (Mar.5)
    BLACKOUT2 - Aftershock vs PH (Mar.12)
    BLACKOUT2 - Pat Stay vs TheSaurus (Mar.19)
    BLACKOUT2 - Justice vs Aak (Mar.26)
    BLACKOUT2 - Mischief vs Big Mac (Mar.29)
    BLACKOUT2 - Madness vs HFK (Apr.2)
    BLACKOUT2 Fingaz vs Step Easy (Apr.9)

SKETCH MENACE
    -vs-

poRICH

The next battle released from Blackout 2 is the title match between Champion Sketch Menace from Calgary, Alberta and the challenger Whitby Ontario's own poRICH. poRICH is coming off his 2on2 Grand Prix victory, and in fact hasn't lost since World Domination 1, and looks to continue that streak and walk away with the chain and $1000. Sketch has openly expressed he doesn't like re-matches and says he intends to beat Rich like he did the first time. Who will win and become KOTD Champion?

Follow Us On Twitter!!!
    Http://Twitter.com/KingOfTheDot

KOTD Presents: Blackout 2 - Sketch Menace vs poRICH *TITLE MATCH*

The next battle released from Blackout 2 is the title match between Champion Sketch Menace from Calgary, Alberta and the challenger Whitby Ontario's own poRICH. poRICH is coming off his 2on2 Grand Prix victory, and in fact hasn't lost since World Domination 1, and looks to continue that streak and walk away with the chain and $1000. Sketch has openly expressed he doesn't like re-matches and says he intends to beat Rich like he did the first time. Who will win and become KOTD Champion?

Chats
    I thought it then, I think it now: robbery.

He's now got thousands of dollars, a chain and a win in the 2-on-2s based on robberies. I can't agree with that. Also, the new chain is...not good.

Again, I don't think the Bruce B lines were too far. I just think they were wack. Be dope if you're gonna go there. They were better than Cortez's, though. Because they're so clearly untrue that you can just focus on how entertaining the bars are. Unfortunately for Rich, the answer is not very.

Organik never looked pissed during Cort's bars, but he actually looked like he wanted to swing at Rich. He even sort of consoled Sketch mid-battle.

Rich has done some good shit over the years, but I am sure he got this based off "hard work" and not being the best contender. Record wise, it makes sense, but...I just don't agree with it. I'd root for Dose against Rich, to be honest.
    Last edited by The Mast; 02-06-2012 at 10:08 AM.
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Your crazy! No way in hell was poRichs Bruce B bars better than Cortez's. I don't even like Tez but he presented it in a respectful way that still attacked the opponent, basically clever. And the emphasis is on RESPECT. Rich just attacked the opponent but was more blunt and rude about it.
    Anyway about the battle, I think Rich overpowered Sketch, hate to say it but he got under his skin (given how Rich did it, you can't blame Sketch) but this is a battle and ANYTHING goes and people have to remember that. They talked about DNA's mom, Okwerdz dad, TheSaurus dad, etc. If some can't handle that then they shouldn't be battling or watching a battle.

I love Avo's intro making the title chain

sorry rich but you lose and think the decision is one of the biggest robbery's in kotd history.

Ground Zero Poster ArtifiShuL Instinct's Avatar
    Chats
    That's a valid opinion^ I think the way rich used the Bruce B lines was uncalled for. The way cortez did it was more appropriate and respectful to bruce. The first time I watched it I thought it was a robbery. This time I see it was crazy close and made it easier to see the slip ups but I probably would have gave it to sketch. TBH I loved the peter north load line tho. They need some better MC's to go for the chain tho I think it's between middle and top tier who are getting the shots now. I thought bender should have got a rematch with sketch for the chain. Diz or Hollohan would fit as well. Just my opinion tho. Respect to all

KOTD Elite Poster
    Chats
    First of all i like Rich and he's one of my favourite battlers out there. Secondly, people need to stop bitching over his bars about Bruce. It's a battle, and i actually thought what he said was good entertainment and necesarry. If you think you should be respectful in disrespectfully mentioning the dead then you can probably trace your family tree back to Ireland. I haven't voted in the poll because i'll need to watch it again later. My initial reaction is that Sketch had the better material, but he didn't have the energy and entertainment of Porich. The way i see it is this - if Rich spat Sketch's bars and vice versa, it would have been an easy win for Rich. I think it's fair to say that, in other words Sketch's pen was better. I have said on many occasions that people don't take the numerous factors into consideration such as execution and style etc.......i have to say though i imagine that i will vote for this as the wrong decision. It's an interesting debate though. Remember, it's not just what you say, it's how you say it.

Chats
    That decision was complete and utter bullshit. I don't get how yelling can make you win a battle?? Really? thats what these jusdges are basing their opinon on? I swear, half the shit Porich says doesn't even rhyme, the other half is so damn basic and retarded. Also could be said to almost anyone. I think after watching this a few times i seen 2 "good" lines from rich. Well Sketch on the other hand, had more then 2 hot bars each round. I felt Sketch had presence too, I guess next time he will learn to act more like an idiot and be louder then he might get the win smh.....

Porich is the most disrespectful person in the league, talks during ppl's rounds, talks mad shit, even about Drake. I can't even see how they can have this guy represented as the champ for KOTD. No exagerations I think every Porich battle ive watched I skip through his verses, and usually only watch a Porich battle for the other person he is battling. I Watched this hole battle and listened to all Po's verses and I can honestly say he did NOT win.

These judges must of been drinking with PO before this battle. Im not even a big Sketch fan, but I appreciate him as a battler and appreciate his bars, and he beat Po 2-1. I think Sketch won rounds 1&2 with rich edging the third. Im sick of the judging, lately when a battle is released im thinking whos getting screwed this time. Soul Khan even voted for Sketch, and everyone knows Soul is an amazing judge.

Bottom line is I guess Po is the new KOTD champ, not a good look. This guy does nothing but make the league look like a joke. I hope whoever is in line for the next shot quickly dethrones him. This league needs some new judes or judging system sorry to say. This is not a diss to the KOTD company, just do these ridiculous judges. Sketch Menace should still be the champ, and im sure everyone reading this knows it!

Btw- I dont think the Bruce B bars were all that bad( except the, "he died to get away from you.") but in the same sense I agree with Sketch, as it's a fucking cheap way out, and a cheap way to get a reaction and make everyone think hes sick an twisted and dont give a fuck. It's straight up weak to take shots at someone that is defenseless.

Chats
    I think then danger with those personals is that they're becoming a crutch.

Like, if you can't be good, be shocking.
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Sick Battle! Loved it!!!

-Old Chain is so fuckin' nice! Wish I had one! Would wear tha shit out of it!
    -New Chain, not a big fan. Wouldn't wear it anywhere. Probably just hang it on tha wall.

No big deal, but that's how I feel.
    peaCe!!!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.