KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best MATCH UP that HASN'T happened?

KOTD Elite Poster Droppinknowledge69's Avatar
    Chats

Best MATCH UP that HASN'T happened?

This topic came up during the chat...I'm sure this forum has came up before but might as well bring it to the forefront and see what people are thinking. Ya'll throw your dream match ups...TRY to bring ACTIVE battlers up (without Soul Khan, Dumbfoundead, and Iron Solomon) and ALSO just overall classic battlers...including Khan, Dumb, Solomon, Lux...whoever. WUDDUP!!!

CHEERS!!!

Illmac-Real Deal
    Ness Lee-TheSaurus
    Loe Pesci-Dizaster
    Cruger-Nils

Ness-Soul
    Illmac-Iron
    Loe-Dumb
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

I was listening to Iron Solomons interview on URL rap arena and it sounds like Iron is trying to get back into the ring. Hollow put out a blog maybe 3 months ago saying that him and iron have been talking trying to get something worked out. The three names that Iron has said to have been giving thought is him vs Lux, Dizaster, & Hollow. Any of those and I'm on board.

I'd give some thought on dope URL matches, but I fear I may be booed out of here lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned2dabone View Post
    I was listening to Iron Solomons interview on URL rap arena and it sounds like Iron is trying to get back into the ring. Hollow put out a blog maybe 3 months ago saying that him and iron have been talking trying to get something worked out. The three names that Iron has said to have been giving thought is him vs Lux, Dizaster, & Hollow. Any of those and I'm on board.

I'd give some thought on dope URL matches, but I fear I may be booed out of here lol
    Obviously you are new here, people aren't douchebags here. Now, if you dont back up your suggestions, then people will call you out lol
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned2dabone View Post

yeah this site is pretty much troll-free
    we're open to discussing any league
    i know Norbes and Organik had an interview together on URL radio and one of the things that came out of that was a possible Math vs Stay battle.
    And KOTD is now getting a LOT of interest from URL guys - Charlie Clips, Aye Verb, Yung Ill just to name a couple.
    I suspect WD3 is going to be fucking ridiculous

Chats
    I'm dying at Droppin' biting my idea. Cool. Thanks.

Illmac Vs Iron Solomon
    Pat Stay Vs Math Hoffa
    Soul Khan Vs Conceited/Illmac/The Saurus
    Dirt Vs Ness Lee
    Tenchoo Vs Real Deal
    Eurgh Vs Organik
    Pesci Vs Enlish
    Kid Twist Vs Rone
    Dizaster Vs Hollohan
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Chats
    i'd like to see yung ill in KOTD. Maybe Yung Ill vs Passwurdz or something. Yung ill is a funny dude.

Quote Originally Posted by KingFly View Post
    yeah this site is pretty much troll-free
    we're open to discussing any league
    i know Norbes and Organik had an interview together on URL radio and one of the things that came out of that was a possible Math vs Stay battle.
    And KOTD is now getting a LOT of interest from URL guys - Charlie Clips, Aye Verb, Yung Ill just to name a couple.
    I suspect WD3 is going to be fucking ridiculous
    a troll free battle rap forum? Unheard of lol. But yea I think the talent pool in the URL is crazy deep maybe the deepest in all leagues so there's a lot of potential for a lot of interesting matchups that can take place soon. Clips is saying he's aiming for 2-3 battles this year him vs anyone top tier (Big T, Calicoe, Cortez, Hollow) would all be dream matchups to me. But even GT guys like Real Deal & Diz both been said they would like to battle in the URL. The bars that they would bring to 2-3 minute rounds would be insane as shit.

not many real posters over here. plus the trolls know we will be able to find their ip, email addy etc etc. they seem to stay clear which is fine by me

Diz and Real Deal are battling in URL. the only thing i really didnt like about URL is its the same guys battling each other.but now that they have the PG its not as stale to me.

On a kind of related note - anyone see the arsonal/smack drama?
    ars is starting a new league called Ultimate Warriors, and put out a trailer. URL got it taken down and ars went off on twitter about it. funny read

Chats
    Man I'm all about Illmac vs Real Deal. I'd also love Hollow Da Don vs Iron Solomon. And Rone vs Kid Twist.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.