KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sensa vs Arcane

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post
    Sensa made it close with his 3rd round but Arcane definitely takes this.
    Cane's 2nd round killed it with the name flips "He's got a sensible diet...he's wearing sensible shoes!"

I have to admit I'm doing a bit of a 180 on Arcane.
    When he started out, I wasn't really a fan of his style.
    He's definitely come a long way though and is one of KOTD's top-tier for sure.

"So after I spill his Blood In The Water, that's one British fag in a box on my customs declaration."

"When life hands you lemons...at least it's not a fucking limey!"
    Those were two of his weakest lines. Altering a word just so it rhymes is kind of lame.

He was such an ass-kiss. He smashed the second, but I still give the first and third to Sensa.
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Cool site. heard about it from this battle.

I'd have to give it to sensa for landing more blows....plain and simple.

but if you judging who had the best verse? then definitely arcane's second verse was the best one out of all. As a rap fan i give respect for wordplay just as much as battle mcs. and on this verse he uses the other guys name in like every bar and it was hot, crescendo'd all the way up to end on a high note. "British fag in a box on my customs declaration" he shows he is more a real rapper here and not your typical street amateur meathead battle mc who lack flows. I never heard his shit before..... I'm more into flows and beats before lyrics or anything else, and usually rep nyc. But i'm sure his albums are decent.

But i agree with the previous poster it was ...2-1 sensa....and I'm sure king of the dot also gave it to arcane cause of that sister comment. was that shit for real? lol sensa is brutal, nastiest line i ever heard from a battle rapper.
    Last edited by CooloutAC; 01-05-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    Sensa got this . The brother-sister line was just brutal.

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mast View Post
    Altering a word just so it rhymes is kind of lame.
    Uhm, do you mean like rapping?

No offense but I have no idea why you watch rap battles if you consider 'rhyming' lame?

Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromeo View Post
    Uhm, do you mean like rapping?

No offense but I have no idea why you watch rap battles if you consider 'rhyming' lame?
    Did I say that? No.

I said forcing it is lame. Lime, yes. It goes with lemon. We all know what limey means. It just doesn't feel powerful or funny. It feels throw-away.
    "You're two-faced when it comes to holdin' water: Aquemini."

Chats
    Real talk.. seen the battle couple weeks back and dude arcane came sickk with the overseas concepts of using there likes n dislikes to attain crowd reaction< and i think the way arcane used the name flip tactic was done madd proper, giving arcane this one....

Always happy when there are soccer rappity raps lol
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Quote Originally Posted by TonyD View Post
    For me, I felt like Arcane won but that is mostly because Sensa rode the same topics the entire battle. With that said, some of Arcane's material was less focused on Sensa and more just general wordplay for the UK crowd. After one watch through I can't think of a decisive winner to any one round.

Regardless, it was a great battle and one that deserves a lot of replays. Eurgh needs to set up Real Deal vs Sensa. Or Sensa vs Cruger (unless that's already happened and I missed it)

sensa has never battled cruger, but id love to see that. id bet on cruger ftw though. cruger vs lunar c would be closer, and probably hilarious

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.