KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kotd cgy nov 12 line up announcement!

West Division
    Chats

Kotd cgy nov 12 line up announcement!

24/7 vs Daley
    Nebula vs Real Deal
    Chedda Cheese vs Fredo
    McFee vs Eazy Mac of the Loose Canon Playaz
    Fingaz vs SMP
    Exzam vs Puppetmaster (beatbox battle)
    McNight vs New'l
    Cody The Catch vs Nekkbone
    Adamantium vs Stel
    Illy vs Don Juan

Saturday November 12 at The Distillery
    615 7 ave SW Calgary, AB
    Doors Open at 2 pm
    Battles Start at 3 SHARP!

Lets hear some predictions and over all thoughts about the event.
    Make sure you come out if your in the Calgary area.

this event looks crazy! stoked!

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    Pretty fucking excited for this event. Looks like the best AB division card so far...only thing missing is a DJ battle.

As far as predictions go this is going to be a tough one.

24/7 vs Daley is too close to call IMO. I think Nebula will get the "upset" victory over Real Deal, Chedda will take Fredo, The LCP grudge match will get heated, and if Fingaz is on his game his battle with SMP will be a classic.

good card..... 24/7 beats daley ....... real deal rapes Nebula(should have put your self in that one sketch) shocked real deal even took this match ....... chedda vs fredo is going to be a toss up i think chedda will take it but too close to call.... and i'm going with fingers to beat smp

KOTD Elite Poster
    Chats
    I see that as a good look as i'm not familiar with many of those battlers yet. It will give me a chance to see something new. From that list the one i'll mostly look out for is Fingaz vs SMP. The reason being is simply that i think SMP has been getting there slowly but surely, and something about him to me says that if he puts it all together he can put in a top calibre battle performance. If he gets all that good stuff together, i'm gonnae say he will win that battle. If not he will just need a more conceited cellular phone and a better towel.
    Last edited by FinalRound; 10-19-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Event is AGL...some battles popping off here that I'm really looking forward to seeing later...props for setting this up Sketch

As far as predictions go, 24 edges Daley, Real Deal bodies Nebula, Chedda edges Fredo, Fingaz has something to prove now, I see a decisive win for him over SMP, NewL takes it decisively, same for Nekkbone

Never heard some of these other cats, so it should be interesting to see. Has Puppetmaster battled before? I'd imagine he'd have to be good to challenge Exzam...

Ground Zero Poster
    Chats
    Looks great, there will be some great matchups.

I hope 24 gets a victory, dude is dope and has been robbed too many times. Real Deal ain't really that great to me so I think Nebula can take it, if he brings some dope shit. I don't care for cody the catch. Chedda and McKnight should take it and I'm looking forward to seeing Fingaz.

Yeaauuup.

Quote Originally Posted by AG1986 View Post
    Looks great, there will be some great matchups.

I hope 24 gets a victory, dude is dope and has been robbed too many times. Real Deal ain't really that great to me so I think Nebula can take it, if he brings some dope shit. I don't care for cody the catch. Chedda and McKnight should take it and I'm looking forward to seeing Fingaz.

Yeaauuup.
    is this a joke???

KOTD Elite Poster
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
    Event is AGL...some battles popping off here that I'm really looking forward to seeing later...props for setting this up Sketch

As far as predictions go, 24 edges Daley, Real Deal bodies Nebula, Chedda edges Fredo, Fingaz has something to prove now, I see a decisive win for him over SMP, NewL takes it decisively, same for Nekkbone

Never heard some of these other cats, so it should be interesting to see. Has Puppetmaster battled before? I'd imagine he'd have to be good to challenge Exzam...

I would like to have a fun wager with you with regards to your predicament. I'm gonnae be honest and say i don't have much money, so whatever we wager it can't be much. I think SMP is going to kill it one of these days. I hope he kills this upcoming battle. If you want a wager for dollars im all for it, or just for laughing sake. it's up to you mate. I've watched SMP's battles, and inside i think that if he gets all his good bars and structures in to one battle, then he would be a problem for people in the top tier. I suppose we all have our bias, huh ?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Vark View Post
    is this a joke???
    That's what I thought too. He can perform on any stage. GT, KOTD, and URL.
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.