KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel Pesci deserves a title shot after that?

KOTD Elite Poster Droppinknowledge69's Avatar
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mast View Post
    Did you really open your post by dissing me for having perfect grammar? Really?

You're trying to make the chain (It's not a belt) better? You've already demonstrated severe anti-intellectualism in your post. You say I put words in mouth, but then you actually quote things I've never said as if they're me.

If you can't discuss the dynamics of what would possibly make the league better with intellect and maturity, then kindly go back to telling everyone they don't know shit. We'll all go back to not listening to you.
    lol ok

Quote Originally Posted by ziasoon View Post
    Ness is sick but he was off on this one, jordan line was sick but bitting bender is just unacceptable for a match of this degree.

Loe was cleaner compared to his past battles, just raw lethal'ness and he came hard.

Loe vs sketch would have more replay value than any other match up because of these reasons.

1. sketch has always called loe a faggot and looked down on him when he has done a lot for kotd as he has.
    2. vengeance for bender.
    3. Loe would finally do a clean battle without choking
    4. Both of them are division presidents

They have so much in common yet they're styles are so different making it one hell of a battle to watch.
    This. I still think that this would be the optimal match, it just seems that that isn't what Loe's interested in right now, which is frustrating.

KOTD Elite Poster
    Chats
    I think the KOTD brand would be cheapened if people could choke then get a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Droppinknowledge69 View Post
    so the two people that deserve a title shot aren't in the running, your saying? well that's not much of a solution.
    Well, it's not like I started off the paragraph with 'HEY GUYS, I FIGURED IT OUT.' So what are you saying? And if you read at all, I said that at the end of everything, I would go with Illmac. And I'm pretty sure you said Illmac too, soooo I guess your solution isn't all that great then.

Chats
    Ok, so. King of the Dot gets Illmac as its champ.

Then what? He literally just decimated the league's best MC, arguably. Who is challenging dude? Unless he SEVERELY falls off, or gets jerked, who is taking the chain from Illmac? So, challenger after challenger would fall. Eventually there'd be no Canadian MCs left and it'd fall on MORE Americans.

Canadian MCs are fucking nuts with it, but Illmaculate showed what a difference being a seasoned, experienced veteran will do.

KOTD Elite Poster Droppinknowledge69's Avatar
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by freshcoast916 View Post
    Well, it's not like I started off the paragraph with 'HEY GUYS, I FIGURED IT OUT.' So what are you saying? And if you read at all, I said that at the end of everything, I would go with Illmac. And I'm pretty sure you said Illmac too, soooo I guess your solution isn't all that great then.
    relax fam, text sometimes comes out wrong. wasn't trying to give you a hard time. i was just saying there aren't many good candidates out of canada. i def think illmac's the right choice

Ground Zero Poster
    Chats
    I'm not going to address any comments in particular, but I have a few points.

I knew the circumstances behind Pat Stay battling, I just stated my opinion and said I knew it, "probally wouldn't happen". I didn't need it explained.

Fake choke or not, it was wack to me. It makes the battle lose all momentum and the recovery didn't really help.

I only brought this up because the poll showed a lot of support for Loe to be next. I wanted to see what other people thought, that's it.

I feel the choke was real, he looked nervous after Ness' round. I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by ziasoon View Post
    Ness is sick but he was off on this one, jordan line was sick but bitting bender is just unacceptable for a match of this degree.

Loe was cleaner compared to his past battles, just raw lethal'ness and he came hard.

Loe vs sketch would have more replay value than any other match up because of these reasons.

1. sketch has always called loe a faggot and looked down on him when he has done a lot for kotd as he has.
    2. vengeance for bender.
    3. Loe would finally do a clean battle without choking
    4. Both of them are division presidents

They have so much in common yet they're styles are so different making it one hell of a battle to watch.
    Why was Ness's 'biting'(and I use that term VERY loosely), bad?? He did it pretty good if it was only for a little and he also did a little with Loe's 'Keep it 100/Tantrum OT'.

KOTD has brought up the idea of having the winning team of the 2on2 GP, getting the shot at the title. This would still mean that they are the 2on2 champs, but only one of the two would get the shot. So say, Rich/Diaz got it, I would think Diaz would let Rich have the shot but if Diaz wanted it too, then they would battle for it. Same goes with Saurus/Illmac. I dont know what would happen there. Saurus has 2/3(counting Eurgh) solo battles in KOTD while Illmac only has 1. My guess then, TheSaurus gets it cause I dont think they would want to battle again.

This helps Sketch by knowing who he will battle in November and that a title match could happen in January or Febuary. But it also brings up one big problem to me. Making Diaz and Rich battle each other so early into being 2on2 champs. Yes, I know Illmac and Saurus are ok but they won 2 WRCs and had been together for awhile. I think it would mess chemistry and also prolong the title match. But hopefully either Diaz or IllMac just hands over the shot and we wont have to wait.

P.S. This brings up my idea again to get Sketch a battle with someone from maybe DF or something so he doesn't get rusty. He didn't have a WD2 battle so it's been awhile.
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

you people say Illamc is too good like thats a bad thing and he doesnt deserve the shot? he is too good? really? sounds to me you are sheltering SKetch

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    No absolutely not. He was 4-1-1 before he went into wd2 and i am confident he is walked out 4-2-1. Thats three losses which means he is 4-3. He doesnt deserve it. As i have said many time before...

Sketch vs. Illmaculate

By the way do you guys agree that Pesci lost to Ness Lee. It wasnt the best performance by either one of the but i think Ness Lee beat him. I wouldnt consider it an edge and i wouldnt consider it a one sided rap fest but i do think its clear Ness outperformed Pesci.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.