KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

View Poll Results: Which Logo Do You Vote For

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll

2 5.00%

11 27.50%

3 7.50%

0 0%

1 2.50%

13 32.50%

1 2.50%

9 22.50%

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ground Zero Logo Contest Poll #3

Ground Zero Logo Contest Poll #3

WE have all the entries for the Ground Zero Logo Contest. Please Vote on which one (in each of the four threads/polls) for which one you like best. The winner of each thread/poll will then face off against each other and a final design will be picked.

I voted 24!!!

Pretty much, whichever looked like it would appear best on the back or side of a shirt. I excluded everything with microphone images to to not box the league into an image, allowing flexibility for break dancing, deejay battles, or anything else. Excluded 21 for the target, a bit harder to market with that on there. And removed 23 cuz it looked it it was promoting a new gatorade flavor. Oh, and i excluded everything with the CN tower cuz Ground Zero is across Canada, not just toronto.

Ha.
    Last edited by Oddly Enough; 08-31-2011 at 02:11 PM.

19 for sure it looks like a lifeline

24 is getting slept on !!!!

I think someone made more accounts for 19.
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

sounds like some whimpering going on

Prove Yoself Poster
    Chats
    19 i can picture it on shirts

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Spulecki View Post
    I think someone made more accounts for 19.
    yeah a lot of people just registered to vote on 19. not how we roll around here.

19 blows it's just some font. the GZ on 24 sucks too cause you can tell it was drawn with a round brush tool in a program like photoshop. You guy do understand what a logo is right?

Quote Originally Posted by Wal Martian View Post
    the GZ on 24 sucks too cause you can tell it was drawn with a round brush tool in a program like photoshop.
    How dare you!!! 24 is gonna win....... or come in 3rd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.