KOTD Chat  [Archives]

Empty the chat input field
Loading ...
MGC Chatbox Evo v3.3.0 by MGC © 2008-2012
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.

View Poll Results: Who should get the next title shot?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charon

4 4.21%
  • Pat Stay

33 34.74%
  • Loe Pesci

33 34.74%
  • Dizaster

2 2.11%
  • Chedda Cheese

4 4.21%
  • Porich

4 4.21%
  • Illmaculate

8 8.42%
  • Thesaurus

1 1.05%
  • Tricky P

2 2.11%
  • Dose

4 4.21%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Title defense thread (poll inside)

KOTD Elite Poster Droppinknowledge69's Avatar
    Chats
    Alright. KOTD is taking over. You guys gotta be big enough to rep all of North America. In which case, I don't know HOW you wouldn't think Illmac should be holding the belt. Pat Stay has 37 votes AND HAS SAID HE DOES NOT WANT THE TITLE. PLUS, King of the Dot says that you can't have a title shot if you're coming off a lose and whether or not ya'll agree with the decision, he's coming off a lose. SO STOP VOTING FOR HIM. Next is Loe Pesci with 27 votes. I understand he has good writing at times and has some witty lines but REALLY? I mean the best opponent he's faced is Real Deal and he had arguably the biggest choke in battle history. How can you guys over look that. I mean he's still good but if you compare him to Illmaculate, Ill would have NEVER done that in a million years. Illmac is the best in the world at mixing free's with written along with hollow. Those two guys are the MVP of this battle shit if you ask me. Illmac comes with cleverness, personals, and GROWN MAN bars. I don't see pesci with the total package. I've never seen a Pesci performance that can touch Illmac vs Ness Lee, Truth, Eurth, Bender, or Illmac's first round against Madness. He's ridiculous

THAT IS SKETCH IF YOU'RE TRULY WANT TO SHOW YOUR CHARACTER, BE AN HONORABLE CHAMP, AND LOOK TO BEAT THE BEST OPPONENT. I mean if you beat Bender and Illmac back-to-back, that's no fluke. That's legendary shit. And I'm willing to bet that the votes aren't very accurate for what the fans truly want. I think they think it's suppose to be canadiens there. Or maybe some of them are a little retarded. Who knows. BUT SKETCH MENACE VS ILLMACULATE IS A GOOD LOOK!

Loe vs sketch is agl

KOTD should do the vots AFTER ALL the WD2 battles have been posted so if up to the fans we could vote more on point. just a thought

KOTD Elite Poster
    Chats
    Pat Stay said he's selective about who he battles against. I'd guess(emphasis on the word guess), that Pat Stay perhaps knows that Sketch has, or could get, a few angles to get at him in a battle. When battlers are selective about who they go up against, that to me says they only want to battle who they think they can beat. To be a champion you should go up against anyone. I think a battle against Kid Twist would be a good look. I dunno if its been done already, or pehaps im missing something as his name isnt on the list.

honestly, sketch you should give bender a rematch! It would show ur respect for being a mc and doing it for the love of mcing etc and would also be agl...

Quote Originally Posted by ziasoon View Post
    honestly, sketch you should give bender a rematch! It would show ur respect for being a mc and doing it for the love of mcing etc and would also be agl...
    I think after Bender's performance at WD2(although still being a great battle on his part) needs this break that he is taking. I feel like he needs to take his little break(Illmac pun intended). He has been putting out great battles and doing music at the same time. A comeback in the 1on1 GP next year is the road he needs to take to getting his chain back.

If it isn't Pesci's already
    'This fag is enormous. Wait, I don't want to say that word. Someone grab a TheSaurus.' - Dumb

'Wow. History Has A Strange Way Of Repeating Itself.' - Hollohan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Spulecki View Post
    I think after Bender's performance at WD2(although still being a great battle on his part) needs this break that he is taking. I feel like he needs to take his little break(Illmac pun intended). He has been putting out great battles and doing music at the same time. A comeback in the 1on1 GP next year is the road he needs to take to getting his chain back.

If it isn't Pesci's already
    Agreed! That's def sounds better.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wright View Post
    dose is the only one up there undefeated
    Dose is garbage. Although he Did beat 24/7 He lost with Arcane to tricky P and......tricky P...Dose is an over hyped version of arcane. Illmac should get a title shot...real talk.
    Last edited by Cody James; 09-28-2011 at 08:00 PM.

pat stay should be offered the shot, an if he doesnt take it pesci should get the shot. the retard at the top of the page saying stop voting for pat and that pesci doesnt deserve it should suck a dick. straight up shut your mouth casue you obviuosly dont know what ur talking about. pat an loe have been putting in work an been in KOTD longer then any of the americans ,AND ARE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN IN BATTLE RAP. PERHAPS THATS WHY THEY HAVE WAY MORE VOTES? FUCKING MORON

Loe vs sketch will be sick.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.