• DNA & Conceited Name The Top Battles Of 2012

      Comments 8 Comments
      1. dontpraiseme's Avatar
        dontpraiseme -
        Quote Originally Posted by KingFly View Post
        i don't even have to watch this to know they didn't drop the ice/stay battle.
      1. DeeezNuuuts83's Avatar
        DeeezNuuuts83 -
        I didn't think the battle was all that either. Good, yes, but not really a front runner for the best battle of 2012.

        But admittedly all that DNA and Conceited did was name off battles that didn't suck (and weren't necessarily even awesome), mostly on URL (with two that I can remember that weren't on URL).

        They mentioned some that weren't really significant, like Tsu Surf vs. Big T, Charlie Clips vs. X-Factor, etc.
      1. lakim shabazz's Avatar
        lakim shabazz -
        Quote Originally Posted by dontpraiseme View Post
        i don't even have to watch this to know they didn't drop the ice/stay battle.
        that battle was soft, pat stay needs to be pissed to be entertaining. and he was not about to get personal and up in head i.c.e's face.
      1. dontpraiseme's Avatar
        dontpraiseme -
        Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
        that battle was soft, pat stay needs to be pissed to be entertaining. and he was not about to get personal and up in head i.c.e's face.
        says the last kid on the block to still think wrestling is real. i find the over hype and drama to be extremely corny. they both wrote well for each other. and in some realm, were still convincing. *i admit, there were some signs of endearment and shared laughs and shit which would've been better without, but it should be mentioned just based off the talent both guys brought, as battlers, as entertainers...they dominated that room.
      1. Ryan Spulecki's Avatar
        Ryan Spulecki -
        No 100-Cane. TERRIBLE!


        lol but really it was alright. Not mad at their list when Con only watched battles at events it seems.
      1. lakim shabazz's Avatar
        lakim shabazz -
        Quote Originally Posted by dontpraiseme View Post
        says the last kid on the block to still think wrestling is real. i find the over hype and drama to be extremely corny. they both wrote well for each other. and in some realm, were still convincing. *i admit, there were some signs of endearment and shared laughs and shit which would've been better without, but it should be mentioned just based off the talent both guys brought, as battlers, as entertainers...they dominated that room.
        yee cause i believe wrestling real... hop off pat stays nuts that was his most lackluster performance, i hope the math hoffa battle is gona be CRAZY cause heads been wanting to see that. pass needs to be on a url card!!!
      1. Rusty_shackleford's Avatar
        Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
        yee cause i believe wrestling real... hop off pat stays nuts that was his most lackluster performance, i hope the math hoffa battle is gona be CRAZY cause heads been wanting to see that. pass needs to be on a url card!!!
        nah man that wasnt a lackluster performance, if you were to say pats performance in the ARS battle was lackluster i'd agree but the ice battle was dope as fuck.
      1. The Mast's Avatar
        The Mast -
        How are you gonna watch Pat's Bartone battle and then say he isn't at his best when he's angry as fuck?

        My top battles of the year, in no order:

        Tsu Surf Vs Big T
        J.C. Vs Chilla Jones (I think Magic Vs Chilla was better, and the choke was only 60 seconds, but for consistency's sake...)
        Aye Verb Vs Hitman Holla
        Saurus Vs Ness Lee
        Arkaic Vs Tony D

        Honourable mention to Swave Vs I.C.E., Daylyt Vs Rich Dolarz and Arcane Vs Bulletz.
    • KOTD STORE
    • KOTD STORE
  • Powered By